Leading the Way to New Solutions
- Perfect for a Wide Variety of Applications :
- Spectral evaluation functionality enables unique pass/fail judgments for quality control.
- During measurements, data can be automatically sent to Excel® in real time for using macros to automatically obtain desired values.
2. Highest Sensitivity in Class with Three Detectors :
- This model includes a photomultiplier tube (PMT) detector for the ultraviolet-to-visible light region and InGaAs and cooled PbS detectors for the near-infrared region.
- A multipurpose large sample compartment and an integrating sphere with three-detector capability enable high-sensitivity measurement of even solid samples.
3. High Resolution, Ultra-Low Stray Light, and Wide Measurement Wavelength Range:
- High resolution (max. 0.1 nm) and ultra-low stray light (max. 0.00005 % at 340 nm) are achieved.
- The measurement wavelength range from 185 to 3300 nm supports spectrophotometric measurements for a wide variety of applications.
- The grating-grating type monochromator design enables highly accurate measurements.