TD1 – One compact tapped density tester for two testing methods.
Compact tester that combines two USP / Ph.Eur. methods in one instrument with small footprint requirements. Print test protocols and connect your external analytical balance for automated transfer of weight readings. Full Pharmacopeia compliance and password protection to prevent unauthorized access.
- Combines two test methods with different stroke heights in one compact instrument
- Full compliance with USP <616> Method 1/2 and European Pharmacopoeia Ph.Eur. 2.9.24 Method 1/2
- Printed test protocols that include tapped density calculations, Compressibility Index, and Hausner Ratio
- Complies with applicable norms and standards ASTM B 527 and DIN EN ISO norm 787-11 and ISO 3953
- Password protection to prevent unauthorized access and menu-guided qualification procedure with printed report
- Easy and fast operation with quick-lock cylinders and SingleButton™operation
- Different cylinder sizes and volumes possible