The SZR-180 is the top-of-the-range stereo zoom microscope dedicated to the world of research.
With a wide magnification range and high optical resolution combined with effective ergonomics, the SZR-180 is the perfect companion in advanced research.
The 18:1 zoom allows you to observe a wide range of samples, from single cells to entire microorganisms.
- Head: Trinocular 100/0 – 0/100 (on right tube), 20° inclined.
- Interpupillary distance: 52-112 mm.
- Dioptric adjustment: Both eyepieces.
- Eyepieces: WF10x/23 mm, high eyepoint with rubber cups.
- Objective: PLAN Apochromatic 1x, N.A. 0.15, 7.5x-135x (zoom ratio 18:1), zoom click stops at 0.75x, 1x, 2x, 3x, 6x, 10x, 13.5x with aperture diaphragm.
- Working distance: 60 mm.
- Stand: High-grade, precision fixed with handle and focus.
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse & fine, coarse total travel 125 mm, fine single rotation 2 mm. Rack and pinion focusing mechanism.
- Stage: Glass transparent plate for transmitted illumination diameter 180 mm.
- Illumination: LED transmitted, with OIC (Oblique Illumination Contrast) and darkfield illumination. Multi-plug 100-240Vac/12Vdc external power supply.