Traction and treatment with the very same couch
For the application of lumbar and cervical traction therapy there is the Manumed Traction couch. The roller-mounted surface prevents friction below the hips and legs, so that the full traction force set is actually applied in the vertebral treatment.
The Manumed Traction is available in two variants: with a fixed or adjustable working height. The variable-height traction couch also doubles as an ideal treatment couch, because the rolling sections can be locked in place.
- Rolling surfaces (can be locked in place)
- With mountings for the traction frame
- Fixation rails for belts come standard
- For use as a traction as well as a regular treatment couch
Manumed Traction height adjustable:
916 – Manumed Traction, hydraulic H/L
926 – Manumed Traction, electric H/L
Manumed Traction fixed height
004 Manumed Traction, fixed height
Type 916 and 926
- Size tabletop (lxw): 203 x 67 cm
- Height adjustment: 45-95 cm
- Lifting time (min.-max.): approximately 18 sec.
- Lifting capacity: 200 kg (electrical motor optional 250 kg)
- Power supply: 120/230VAC 50/60 Hz
- Current consumption: 2.0 A max.
- Size tabletop (lxw): 195 x 67 cm
- Height: 83 cm
- Weight capacity: 150 kg
A. Oblong nose-hole including plug (standard)
B. Triangular shaped nose-hole (optional) exluding plug, please order seperately 1550813
C. No nose-hole (optional)