(Product number: HAC20K)
The HAC20K is a complete strain gauge kit, which contains all necessary components to enable strain gauging to be successfully completed.
Housed in a durable, portable case, the kit contains the following core items:
– 3 types of strain gauges, in varying gauge lengths (10 gauges per gauge length. 30 gauges supplied in total with kit)
– Adhesive to bond gauges to substrate
– 3 different types of terminals for connecting strain gauges to larger cables (100 off, 200 off and 200 off respectively supplied)
– Soldering iron
– Cleaning pads, liquid, clothes
– Wire strippers
– 3 reels of wire in red, blue and yellow
– Insulating varnish
– Abrasive paper
– Adhesive tape
– Magnifying glass
All the above items come fully labelled for ease of identification.
A comprehensive technical manual is included which gives full instructions on the procedure to adhere strain gauges to the substrate.
A refill kit is also available separately (HAC20R) which enables the core items above to be replaced when required.